The role we offer
We are a multinational SaaS software development company and digital transformation consultancy.
We have been creating world class software since 2013, with offices based in Europe and Africa.
We use a combination of experience, the latest technologies, and our core values, to build quality, robust solutions for our partners.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to be responsible for performing testing procedures on Web /Mobile Application Software and ensure all errors are identified and corrected before release to clients.
Responsibilities include the overall quality and testing of our applications. You would be involved in current and upcoming projects, with focus on good quality and excellent delivery in test perspectives.
You would require hands-on experience maintaining and automating tests. Which involve analysing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance, as well as identifying bugs and collaborating with the development team.
Reporting to: Automation QA Manager
Roles Reporting to you: None
Approximate Percentage Travel: 0%
- Experience in maintaining and automating tests.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive test scenarios.
- Design, develop, analyse and execute automation tests.
- Championing test related activities.
- Participating in daily scrums, grooming, sprint planning and retrospective sessions.
- Plan and design test cases from user stories.
- Successfully implementing automation frameworks from scratch on multiple projects as well as maintaining automated tests (web and mobile apps) with integration into CI/CD pipelines on Jenkins.
- Manual testing of web apps and mobile apps (iOS & Android).
- API testing with Postman.
- Bug reporting and retesting fixes.
- Highlighting risks and providing suggestions on product improvements and user experience.
- Preparing test reports and QA signoff documentation.
- Using Jira for tracking sprint story backlog and bug reporting.
- Investigating test automation framework alternative to Protractor, presenting findings and implementation thereof (Cypress as case study).
- Presenting Cypress capabilities to clients as a preferred automation framework.
- API Testing
- Mobile Testing
- Web Testing
- Integration Testing
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level.
- ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
Benefits working for FSS:
Continuous Supported Growth: Mentorship and training to grow technically and personally. its a 2 way solution that includes self learning and growth with team and company input.
Technology And Project Variety: Exposure to a wide range of new technology across different industries with different product owners throughout the world.
Like Minded People: Be part of a tribe with similar values, similar vision, and similar mission.
Work With Talented Peers: Would it not be great to work with people who are as talented as you, if not more.
Remote Working: Work from home and be accountable for your deliverables.
Remuneration: Competitive + salary with Bonus/profit share.
Find Your Purpose In The Company: Have a say, be instrumental in shaping the policies and process. What we do, how we do it and why we do it.
A Techie Run Company: No politics, no nonsense, no bullsh1t. We want to have fun and make a difference in the world. Founded by techies, for Techies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer