The role we offer
We are a multinational SaaS software development company and digital transformation consultancy.
We have been creating world class software since 2013, with offices based in Europe and Africa.
We use a combination of experience, the latest technologies, and our core values, to build quality, robust solutions for our partners.
At FSS, marketing is about understanding people and building awareness of how our products and services can satisfy their needs. We're looking for an experienced, versatile and innovative marketing manager who’s eager to do this and more. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns. The manager should be equally proficient with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing, and strive under tight deadlines to meet the company's changing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Roles Reporting to you: None
Approximate Percentage Travel: 0%
- Conceptualize and execute on multichannel (organic and paid) campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels.
- Create and deliver a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company's reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Proven success in designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
- Established contacts in media.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
Benefits working for FSS:
Continuous Supported Growth: Mentorship and training to grow technically and personally. its a 2 way solution that includes self learning and growth with team and company input.
Technology And Project Variety: Exposure to a wide range of new technology across different industries with different product owners throughout the world.
Like Minded People: Be part of a tribe with similar values, similar vision, and similar mission.
Work With Talented Peers: Would it not be great to work with people who are as talented as you, if not more.
Remote Working: Work from home and be accountable for your deliverables.
Remuneration: Competitive + salary with Bonus/profit share.
Find Your Purpose In The Company: Have a say, be instrumental in shaping the policies and process. What we do, how we do it and why we do it.
A Techie Run Company: No politics, no nonsense, no bullsh1t. We want to have fun and make a difference in the world. Founded by techies, for Techies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer