The role we offer
We are a multinational SaaS software development company and digital transformation consultancy.
We have been creating world class software since 2013, with offices based in Europe and Africa.
We use a combination of experience, the latest technologies, and our core values, to build quality, robust solutions for our partners.
We are looking for a Front End Developer to be responsible for designing and developing websites from scratch.
You would be involved in current and upcoming projects, with focus on quality and delivery.
Strong technical skills, self learner, attention to detail, responsible, team player.
You would require hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to join a dynamic team. We'd like to meet you.
Reporting to: CTO/Senior Front End Developer
Roles Reporting to you: None
Approximate Percentage Travel: 0%
- Managing front-end development, using different programming skills namely HTML5, CSS3, React, Vue.js, and Node.js.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design.
- Using knowledge of multiple page builders such as Elementor, along with Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields to update changes. Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture.
- Using knowledge of multiple page builders along with Custom Post Types and Advanced Custom Fields to update changes.
Requirements and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in front end web development.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- REST APIs and integration patterns with 3rd party services.
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery tools - Github Actions, Jira.
- Experience and interest in code quality practices.
- Experience in Unit, Integration and End-to-End Testing.
- SCRUM/Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling, and optimization.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Solid software engineering, design and security principles.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of Git/GitHub version control, branching & merging strategies.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Blockchain technology, Cryptocurrencies, Gamification and NFTs.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
Benefits working for FSS:
Continuous Supported Growth: Mentorship and training to grow technically and personally. its a 2 way solution that includes self learning and growth with team and company input.
Technology And Project Variety: Exposure to a wide range of new technology across different industries with different product owners throughout the world.
Like Minded People: Be part of a tribe with similar values, similar vision, and similar mission.
Work With Talented Peers: Would it not be great to work with people who are as talented as you, if not more.
Remote Working: Work from home and be accountable for your deliverables.
Remuneration: Competitive + salary with Bonus/profit share.
Find Your Purpose In The Company: Have a say, be instrumental in shaping the policies and process. What we do, how we do it and why we do it.
A Techie Run Company: No politics, no nonsense, no bullsh1t. We want to have fun and make a difference in the world. Founded by techies, for Techies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer